Anything post post ;-) in the notebook archives?

Anything being moderated?

http://lists.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?x=&w=&a=yes&n=&p=1,&MOD=listname

Anti-spam (or mailloops)? MAILTPL content issues?

On 4/20/2018 12:04, Mills, Douglas wrote:

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help shed some light on an issue we’re having with one of our larger lists.  We have a list with approximately 4100 subscribers that appears to not be distributing messages that are being sent to it.  I’ve confirmed that by running the UNLOCK and FREE commands that the list is not being held or locked, and that this list is in fact unmoderated; however no indication as to what’s going on in the LISTSERV logs.   I’ve pasted the header information below (with the list name and owner info redacted for security reasons).