Hi,

An owner of many lists (100+) is retiring. I need to add her successor to ListServ as the owner of all of her lists.

I’d obviously like to do it all at once rather than add the new person to each list through the web UI.

Q. Is there a way to add a single user as an owner, to multiple lists all at one time?

Or

Q. Could I just update the LISTSERV sql server database record for the person who is retiring and change the NAME and EMAIL fields to the person who is taking her place? I’d be shocked if that would work, but had to ask…

Or

Q. Can I just run a SQL INSERT statement to add the new user to the database, and use the values from the fields of the current owner’s record?

I’ve looked at the values stored in the database, I’ve searched for the answer to this but didn’t find anything…

Thanks,

Brent