Hello list,

In light of the GDPR coming into effect in Europe, I have some questions about account management in ListServ.

- Does ListServ itself use cookies that would require a cookie warning on the web interface?

- How are user accounts stored? Is the password that users configure encrypted in any way?

- if users request to have their personal data removed I am obliged to do so. Is there a way to remove user accounts from the ListServ database?

- What is the function of the signup.file* files in the ListServ home directory? Which addresses end up in these files? Can these files be edited manually?

Thank you for your help.

Lucas