It's crazy that this has to be done manually.  We have 300+ lists.  This needs to be fixed.

Krista Landon
Official
UNCLASSIFIED

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Reed Farnsworth
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Search functionality with HPO 16.0

We had this problem. We had to break our larger archives into smaller segments of about 5 years each. I don't know if we did it right because it basically makes the older archives unavailable. The archive we had the most trouble with now only goes back to 2015.

We used step 2 in this tech tip: http://www.lsoft.com/news/techtipLSV-issue2-2007-us.asp

We're not happy with it. We think the search needs to be fixed. But, at least the last couple of years of the archive are searchable.

Reed

[SirsiDynix]<http://www.sirsidynix.com/>

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/SirsiDynix>

[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/sirsidynix>

[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/sirsidynix>

Reed Farnsworth

KNOWLEDGE BASE ANALYST/CS TRAINING COORDINATOR

800-288-8020 ext. 5483