We’re getting ready to send out a fairly large job via maestro that will involve a mail merge and a good number of duplicate recipients with different merge data. When sending out the test copies they were directed to the same email address with separate merge data. Maestro reports it being sent to two recipients but only one copy was sent and delivered. Looking at the listserv log I see the data being handed off from Maestro for both records. However for the actual address to send to I see it listed as [log in to unmask] PROBE for both. Given both records used that as the recipient I have a feeling the PROBE setting makes listserv try to send only one probe per unique address defeating our use of duplicate recipients.

Is there a setting in either maestro or listserv to have it not PROBE the addresses? I can’t find anything that may help and I’d like to avoid having to send each duplicate as a separate job. As an extra degree of difficulty I cannot use xxx+1, xxx+2 as the recipient as our SMTP server hates it.