If this keyword for your list: Change-Log= No | Yes[,Yearly|Monthly|Weekly|Daily|Single]
was set to something other than "NO" before the time period you're interested in, you can look at the log and see what's happened, but I'm not sure you can always tell why for a particular action, though.

If you are not receiving a Daily Error Monitoring Report (DEMR) when there are delivery errors for subscribers of your list, review the "Auto-Delete=" and "Errors-To=" keywords, so you'll be notified of any future issues as they occur.

On 9/28/2018 10:42 AM, Russell Hunt wrote:
[log in to unmask]">

I have encountered a problem with subscribers having their incoming emails from a list blocked by spam filters, specifically because the server at the host university has been identified as a spammer. The host listserv then deletes the subscriber, because of consecutive bounces. I�m trying to ascertain how widespread the problem is: I only know of two specific cases, but I�m sure there must be more (the two cases I know of are at one university, but I am fairly sure that there should have been more subscribers there, and the filter is operated for many institutions by IBM).

Is there a way to identify subscribers who have been deleted from the list because of bounced messages in the past?

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-PEACH.exe?SUBED1=LSTOWN-L&A=1