If this keyword for your list: Change-Log= No | Yes[,Yearly|Monthly|Weekly|Daily|Single]
was set to something other than "NO" before the time period you're interested in, you can look at the log and see what's happened, but I'm not sure you can always tell why for a particular action, though.

If you are not receiving a Daily Error Monitoring Report (DEMR) when there are delivery errors for subscribers of your list, review the "Auto-Delete=" and "Errors-To=" keywords, so you'll be notified of any future issues as they occur.