Thanks,
Ron

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, September 10, 2018, 7:28 AM, Tad Nishina <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Isn’t SMTP_Forward_N HPO only?  I might be wrong, but I thought it wasn’t available to Classic.

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Kaminsky,Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, September 7, 2018 at 11:05 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Large number of list members

Depending on how many connections your SMTP server will accept from another machine, use SMTP_FORWARD_n to set up several background processes that will handle the actual sending. For instance if your SMTP_FORWARD is set to smtp.example.com then you could spawn three workers by setting SMTP_FORWARD_n to smtp.example.com*3. This allows several connections to handle each batch of addresses and the additional benefit of letting the main listserv process be available instead of locked up trying to send all the mail by itself.