Thanks for responding everyone.   I first started wirh an Ease Home list in 1998.Then installed the software on my server in @ 2003.  It worked for years with no issues,  archives and all.  I have a 5 point pertetual license.   We upgraded i. 2014.  And it continued to work until last year in May.
I’m using mailman for our list now, but I want to get the LSoft listserv back up and running.  I just have things to learn on the back side I guess.
More later
Ron

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone