Hello list,

In a message that is distributed through a list, the original sender address is visible in headers such as "From:" or "X-Sender:".

I want to completely hide (omit) the original sender address from a message that is distributed to the list.

The list address itself should be in the "From:" header.

I have an announce list, and I would subscribers to see no reference at all to whoever sent the message originally. They should only be able to see the list address itself.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Lucas