From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brent Hetland
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 7:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Finding out WHO Deleted Subscribers

Hi All,

I have a list setup to NOT Auto-Delete Subscribers.

Yet in a single day (10/10/2018), 126 Subscribers were deleted from the list.

Q. How can I see WHO did this?

The .changelog file and the CHANGELOG database table simply show me the deleted subscribers and the time they were deleted, but not who deleted them.
I can't believe a product that has been around so long, wouldn't log the user who performed the action...

Thanks,
Brent