From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Shinn Wu
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: non-authorized messages

Hello,

We also have a problem in spam hitting target lists.  It increased disk IO significant because ListServ created thousands of confirmation requests on disk.  We received more than 26,000 such kinds of spams since yesterday (close to 800 per hour).  I blocked the domain from gateway because the spams faked one (China) domain.  We do not worry too much about many (if any) legitimate email from that domain.

Shinn