Hello,

We ran ListServ 16.0 on Solaris 10.

One list owner complained about default bottom banner HTML unsubscribe did not work.      I created a test list and confirmed that.  Either user received the URL:

To unsubscribe from the ABC-LIST list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(ABC-LIST,SIGNOFF);<http://%26%2Aticket_url%28csw-list%2Csignoff%29%3B/>

Or

To unsubscribe from the ABC-LIST list, click the following link:
http://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?TICKET=NzM3MDkyIHNoaW5uLnd1QEdNQUlMLkNPTSBURVNULVNISU5OIIX/kg2KaQKb&c=SIGNOFF<http://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?TICKET=NzM3MDkyIHNoaW5uLnd1QEdNQUlMLkNPTSBURVNULVNISU5OIIX/kg2KaQKb&&c=SIGNOFF>

The web showed after clicking last URL:

[cid:3f57bbe3-01c5-4169-b081-7a678be4b2a7]

I got error after clicked 'Confirm'.

Error - invalid parameter
An invalid parameter was passed to the CGI function. Please report this error to the webmaster and make sure to specify the full URL that led to this message.

 The user is a regular user (not list owner or editor).

The list is bare bone, and I tested 'Subscription= Open' so user could subscribe/unsubscribe.

Any insight will be great appreciated.

Shinn