First, I must say that I may have asked this before.  Does anyone know of a way to query the lists for all of a certain property through the Web User Interface?  My systems counterpart is able to pull it from configuration files, but I was hoping to assist using the Web UI.  For example, looking for all lists that have an additionally defined sender in the Send property or finding all lists defined as Send = “Editor” with other variations possible.  Please let me know if there is a method that I am missing or if I already asked this question, then tell me to get over it and move on.  Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your time,

Adam L. Arthur