Did you know that LISTSERV® turns 35 this year? The software is one of a few rare applications to survive and thrive in the IT space for that long – that's a lot of love from a lot of customers and users.

LISTSERV 35 Years

So the natural question is why? Some straightforward reasons include:
  • It's the original email list management solution, in continuous development
  • It uses the highest level of confirmed opt-in for subscriptions
  • It reflects subscriber and email list best practices
  • It fosters community through discussion groups
  • It enables email newsletters and announcements
  • It's used by all types and sizes of organizations worldwide
  • It's known for its reliability, scalability and flexibility

But there are also deeper, more human reasons because LISTSERV is a platform for support, knowledge exchange, advocacy, collaboration and more. Simply put, LISTSERV helps people and organizations make the world a little bit (or even a lot) better for one another.

"We have reached thousands of people and motivated them, either for actions such as attending demonstrations using short-notice alerts or with information distribution on important events and developments."

Moshe Barak
Three-decade LISTSERV Administrator and HomeLand Guardians Environmental Activist

"The information, advice, and support my husband and I received on the Autism LISTSERV list starting in 1994 were invaluable, and a strong contributor to how well our daughter, a part of that community, is doing today."

Karen Reznek
Mother of Abby Reznek, Special Olympics World Games Triple Medalist

See key milestones and best practices:
https://www.lsoft.com/listserv35years

EmailRules - A LISTSERV Blog for Email Communicators

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask].