I’ve had Gmail refusing to accept (not bouncing - timing out on accepting) posts because it didn’t like a link in the footer. Which was to a Google Doc. If this is only happening to this one subscriber, and not all gmail subscribers, I wonder if this subscriber has been marking posts as spam, or filtering them to spam. Can you contact the subscriber to see if they still want the posts?

Karen Reznek
[log in to unmask] (L, not 1)