I think for this time you will have to do it manually, for each list. But I suggest that, before you do that, set up a list that has only the owner(s) subscribed to it, then add that list as the owner for those 40 lists. If the owner changes in the future, you will only have to edit that one list’s subscribers.

Owner= (OwnersOfManyLists)

Good luck!

Karen Reznek
[log in to unmask] (L, not 1)