From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Adam Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 4:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Log4j Vulnerability Check

This email was sent from outside of Carilion Clinic. ** Do not click links or download attachments unless you know the content is safe. If you are not sure whether this email is safe, contact the Technology Service Center or click the “Report Phish” button.**

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking into what all might be impacted by the log4j vulnerability.  I know that LISTSERV uses F-Secure Anti-Virus and that other products of F-Secure have reported having issues with log4j.  Does anyone know if LISTSERV or F-Secure Anti-Virus has the log4j vulnerability?  Also, if there is an issue which will need to be patched, which versions could be impacted?  If it is still an unknown, then I understand, but just was curious.  Thank you for your help!  Have a great day!

Thank you for your time,

Adam L. Arthur

Enterprise Application Administrator

Information Technology Services

Bowling Green State University

Phone:  (419)-372-4945

Notice: The information and attachment(s) contained in this communication are intended for the addressee only, and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete this communication from any computer or network system. Any interception, review, printing, copying, re-transmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. Carilion Clinic shall not be liable for the improper and/or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.