Thank you !  That’s really helpful.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 11:18 AM Mark Kaprow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Just use the “Listserv command” option from the web interface and enter:
quiet set LISTNAME ack for *@*
And hit submit.

You can do multiple settings changes this way like:

quiet set LISTNAME ack,subj for *@*

On Mar 14, 2022, at 12:28 PM, Darin Pesnell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good morning,

Is there a way to apply a change for all subscribers to a certain list?  I have a requirement to enable "ack" for all subscribers to a certain list.   I can see how to do that for the individual subscriber settings but the list owner wants it applied to all subscribers.  Thank you for an insight into the best way to do this.

Sent from my iPhone