Thank you! I'm running that past the exchange administrator. If it's a single NAT IP, that would be an easy fix. I believe strongly in Murphy's law though ;)

On Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 2:29 PM Irons, Joseph R <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

“…one or more of the Hybrid exchange servers before it is routed via a nated IP to Microsoft production servers…”

This is the IP you need to add to your listserv SPF. You are routing all email for your primary domain through your hybrid exchange servers to get to O365 which is why listserv messages for your domain are showing that address. If your multiple exchange servers are not all NATing to the same address then you’ll need to add each of their external addresses to listserv’s SPF.

Joe

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Krista
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2022 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Using ListServ with O365

I did. The ListServ is on a subdomain.  I pointed to include:spf.protection.outlook.com. He said:
"that is what we have for our (topleveldomain) SPF records, but the IP records contained in the spf.protection.outlook.com records do not contain the Microsoft production servers."

It doesn't seem like it should be this difficult...
But maybe this is why Lsoft wrote the article with this as a potential solution:
" The solution is to use the Microsoft SMTPSVC mailer on the LISTSERV machine in a slightly different manner than described above and let SMTPSVC do the necessary authentication so that the email will be accepted by the Exchange Online server and forwarded on to wherever it needs to go."

Krista Landon