Actually I found the answer in an old listserv message:
DEBUG_DMARC_REWRITE

https://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-PEACH.exe?A3=1609&L=LSTSRV-L&E=quoted-printable&P=67574&B=--&T=text%2Fplain;%20charset=ISO-8859-1&header=1

I couldn't find where to set it in the GUI but it worked in the site.cfg file.
Krista

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 2:13 PM Krista <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We're having problems with O365 refusing routing messages to Junk if they're coming from our ListServ server on our Intranet.  It looks like it would work if p=reject were set for the top domain (of which our server is a subdomain) but it's only set on their external DNS records, and not on the Internal DNS record, which the ListServ server looks at.

Is it possible to get the server to rewrite the From as if the p=reject were set for that specific domain?  I know it's usually an automatic process but we need to require it manually (I don't think I'd be successful in getting them to add the DMARC p=reject to the internal DNS record).

Krista Landon