…Almost identical issue here too:

We have hosted our own LISTSERV environment on-prem for almost two decades now. As of about 2 months ago all of a sudden no external partners can post on our lists either but, can receive from those same lists. Our mail exchange has been using …mail.protection.outlook.com for the last several years. I’ve spent the last 2 months troubleshooting with numerous Microsoft engineers and we’re just going in circles.

Thanks,
Eli Phelps

Eli Phelps

Sys Programmer/Analyst III

AFH Ntwrk Systems Spprt Srvcs

ECU | Information Technology & Computing Services (ITCS)
209 Cotanche St. | Office Cotanche 101 | Mail Stop 229

Greenville, NC 27858-1125

Office: 252-737-4732 | [log in to unmask] |
ecu.edu/itcs

Work Shift: M-F 7:00-4:00 EDT/EST; Lunch ~12:00-1:00

Reach me online via [log in to unmask]">Teams or Webex.

Book time with me or our team. (no solicitation)