This week, I have received two similiar bounce reports for the same Gmail subscriber recipient.  This list had had 17 messages distributed in this 1-week time-frame. The other 80 Gmail subscribers are not having this issue.  I checked with our site's admin and NTF.

That particular email address is also a QUIET: owner and does NOT receive list's admin messages (errors, moderation).

Thoughts? e.g., listserv Peer backbone?

1 07/11 07/11 <[suppressed]@GMAIL.COM>
                Last error: 5.7.25 550-5.7.25 [74.220.200.20] The IP address
                            sending this message does not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR
                            record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
                            entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP.
                            As a policy, Gmail does not accept messages
                            550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records.
                            Please visi... (165 bytes suppressed)

 1 07/15 07/15 <[suppressed]@GMAIL.COM>
                Last error: 5.7.25 550-5.7.25 [67.20.84.70] The IP address
                            sending this message does not have a PTR 550-5.7.25
                            record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
                            entry does not point 550-5.7.25 to the sending IP.
                            As a policy, Gmail does not accept messages from
                            550-5.7.25 IPs with missing PTR records. Please
                            visit ... (165 bytes suppressed)
--

Pete
Sr. Systems Configurator, emeritus