On 7/16/2022 09:22, Jacob Haller wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> The IP addresses listed in the monitoring report belong to hostmonster.com, it looks like. Are those IP addresses you would expect LISTSERV’s mail to be coming from?

No ... but since senders could outsource or use MX, it would be most difficult for me to determine but I'll try some rudimentary lookups.  Yesterday, only 2 different host addresses (one of which was via Comcast) distributed 3 messages to the list.

Is the address in questions actually subscribed to the mailing list?

Yes -- he's also a co-owner (not at that address) and he and the other gmail subscribers don't have problems with the multitude of other messages distributed by this list.

If the answer to either of these questions is ’no’, then I would suspect that some other address is subscribed to the mailing list that is forwarding to the gmail address.

I'll check with him.

Thx.