Dear all

I am currently translating crucial web-templates and mail-templates to german. Unfortunately I cannot find a way to translate the subject “Command confirmation request” which is the very first mail a prospective subscriber gets. I identified the mail-template “CONFIRM1” as the relevant template and changed the subject with the online-template-editor to german. I did this for a specific list and also in the same mail-template in the server administration, but the subject of the confirmation-mail still stays “Command confirmation request”.

Has anyone experience with translation of Listserv?

We have the version 17.0

Best regards

Michael

Linz_Logo

Diese Nachricht inklusive aller Anhänge kann vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Falls diese Mail nicht richtig adressiert ist, bitten wir Sie, den/die Absender/in zu informieren und die Nachricht zu löschen.

Kundmachung – Kommunikation mit dem Magistrat Linz (AVG, BAO) (PDF, 192 KB)