It may need to reindex them.

There is some command to do this but I am not sure I have ever used it, because re-saving the list header generally does it as a side effect, at least on the version we have here. I.e., going into Manual Configuration and hitting Save. In my experience you do not have to actually change anything.

Margaret King

Michigan State University

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Skowronek, Markus
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022 11:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] list xy has no archives after file restore, but files exist

Dear all,

after accidentially deleting the wrong list via web-interface, i could

restore the corresponding files successfully from our backup server

however listserv claims „the XYZ list has no archives“, while config clearly says it has „Notebook=yes,/home/listserv/…“

and folder and files have been restored

i’m quite sure (?) it has to do with the order the files and folders need to be restored …?

Best regards

Markus

--

Markus Skowronek

Servicebereich Core Technologies & Collaboration Services (CTCS)

Tel. +49 6221 54 20089, Fax +49 6221 54 5581

Universität Heidelberg

Universitätsrechenzentrum (URZ)

Im Neuenheimer Feld 330, D-69120 Heidelberg

http://www.urz.uni-heidelberg.de/