You have to create the WWW archive directory and then re-put (save) the
list again.  I am not talking about the notebook directory containing the
listserv message log, but the one that displays on the Web.  You just have
to create the directory name, and then resave the list header, making some
slight change, add a quiet owner or something, you can always undo that
change the following day.