The owner wasn't subscribed.
I checked the subscription of the name that was inserted and their
email address was correct.
I told the owner they weren't subscribed and they went ahead and subscribed
themselves, and that fixed the issue.  I'm not sure why, but it looked like
it was pulling a name to fill in the blank, from the subscribers list,
because the Owner didn't have a name set.

Krista Landon