Hello,

We use Listserv 17.0 in RedHat.  We had three incidents of 'phantom approval' this year and I had to ask the not aware editors to change the webmail settings.

I tried to use procmailrc to block the keywords.  It worked on the regular account on the same server but not the listserv account.  I thought that it might be aliases take precedence of procmailrc.  We do not want to use a spam filter because it would cause some false-positive.  Any insight suggestion to block some keywords (e.g., bitcoin, BTC wallet, and BTC address) from incoming post request?

Thank you,

Shinn