I need help. I am trying to create a package. I have followed whatever info
I managed to find on this stuff (from UGA searches, etc) and I can't get it
to work. I have a /F/ in LISTSERV FILELIST where the filelist is defined.
I have a 'name FILELIST' which lists all my files. I have a 'name fileid'
which tell which disk the files are on. I have stored my files on their
appropriate disks. I have a 'name $PACKAGE' which lists all of the correct
files.   I have many things going wrong.
1) It seems like I must put the 'name $PACKAGE' on the A disk (as opposed to
the E disk which is my permanent extra disk) for anything to happen. But if
I put the other files there I get the no access to D library message. So now
I have the $package on A and the others on E.
Is this ok?

2)I cannot get any file other than the 'name $package' file.

3) If I get the package, I only get the 'name $package' file.

4) If I change another file, store it back on LISTSERV and refresh I get
a file added to AFD/FUI message. I still cannot get this file.

5) And my last weirdness is that if I INDEX name I get the filelist with
two copies of the header stuff liberally distributed, like two copies of the
definition of the FAC's,two copies of the title line.

Thanks in advance.