I've been trying to get the LISTPROC support for LISTSERV to work and
haven't had much success.  We're running RSCS V3 and have defined the
following RSCS link:

LINKDEF *LIST TYPE LISTPROC AST RET QUEUE SIZE

The link is started and shows connected when queried.

I've also placed in LOCAL SYSVARS the following statement:

LISTPROC = '*LIST'

The problem is that viewing the SHOW DIST output below LISTSERV doesn't
seem to be using the LISTPROC option.  What types of files does
LISTSERV send to the LISTPROC?  Have I done something wrong or forgot
to do something???

* DISTRIBUTE statistics for LISTSERV@TAIVM1 - last reboot on 11 Jul 1991 at
* 10:04, ie 4 days and 22h20 ago.
*
*    Incoming              Since       Average
* job statistics         last reboot   per hour
* --------------         -----------   --------
* Internally generated      None          -
* From network               508          4.3
* Mail distributions         359          3.0
* Non-mail distributions     149          1.3
*
*    Outgoing              Since       Average
* job statistics         last reboot   per hour
* --------------         -----------   --------
* To local mailer:
* - BSMTP files                4          0.0
* -       rcpt count           4          0.0
* -       rcpt average         1.0
* - Non-BSMTP files          776          6.6
* -           rcpt count     776          6.6
*
* Files to LISTPROC:        None          -
* - Total server rcpts      None          -
* - Total user   rcpts      None          -
* Jobs  to other servers    None          -
* Files to local users       149          1.3

                                     /|
Computing & Information Services \'o.O'
Texas A&I University             =(___)=        Texas A&I BITNET TechRep
Kingsville, TX  78363               U           Phone  (512)595-2401
[log in to unmask]                                 [log in to unmask]