Date: Mon, 25 May 92 14:21:07 EDT
From: Editors of PMC <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: nomail for
To: John B Harlan <[log in to unmask]>

OK--I gave the command "Fortran" and it said "no filename specified"
so I tried "fortran nomail for" and bingo, it compiled it, producing
a nomail module and several other related files; so far so good.
Unfortunately, it won't accept my list--even though the list is present
on the filelist and was retrieved according to instructions--GET (nolock
....Hmmm.  Perhaps I should talk to the man?  What's his address?

John

[Forwarded material ends]