Since somebody has started this I thought I would jump in too..

I would like to suggest that if possible could statistics of file retereival fr
om the filelist can be obtained from the listserv, i.e what is the total count
of files reterieved from the filelist, each individual frequency of file.

Thanks,
                ==          Nauman K. Mysorewala           ==
                == BITNET   : AUNSM@ASUACAD (CMS)          ==
                == Internet : [log in to unmask]     ==
                == Address  : 1011, E. Orange #64          ==
                ==            Tempe, AZ 85281, U.S.A.      ==
                == Ring     : (602) 966-8348 (WONT-FIT)    ==