At  9:08 AM 93/1/29 -0700, Richard Hintz wrote:
>Our assessment here is that converting to LMail takes *less* time than
>converting to XMAILER 2.10.  In addition:
>--monthly file maintenance is easier
>--LMail has very high user acceptance
>--the code works like a champ
>--author is very responsive
>--nice synergy with Listserv

I agree with this completely. I had LMAIL running in production here two
days after I got the code, and running in production with no user
complaints after another week of adjusting my host override file and
getting a couple of bugfixes/new features from Eric.

Seventeen and a half stars!

--
Charley Kline, KF9FF                                [log in to unmask]
UIUC Network Architect

"...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes
turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return..."