It turns out that searching the LISTS database for an explicit list
might not "hit".  Why? because the listname might not be referenced
either in the list TITLE, or a List-ID= header keyword might be omitted.

I've added the List-ID=listname to my lists.

A "LIST GLOBAL /listname" would reference your list, regardless.

/Pete ([log in to unmask])  --  co-owner LDBASE-L, TQM-L, FINAID-L, et -L
--
Peter M. Weiss         "The 'NET' never naps"             +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA USA 16802-1202