> Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps read a user's mail file, parse & scan for errors,
> group the sources of errors together and help you nomail or signoff
> offending users.

If this is pursued, I hope that list-owners will be given the option to
set all mail options for error addresses, not just nomail and signoff.  I
myself prefer to set Index, so the mail still bounces as a reminder to
me, but only once a day.  (After a few more days of continued "user
unknown" bounces, I delete the address.  If I'd set it to nomail, I'd
have to keep a separate accounting of which addresses potentially needed
deleting.)

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]