On Fri, 9 Feb 1996 00:00:17 -0500 Automatic digest processor said:
>> that's the case, do I want this list configured "Reply-to=List,Ignore"
>> instead?  Or am I completely off base?
>
>To force it to the list, no mater what, yes, "list,ignore".

I would warn you away from using "Ignore".  Besides believing
that it's rather rude for a given owner to think that s/he can
blatantly generalize about what a potential poster really wants
to do, I think it can be lead to privacy problems as well.
Posters may set a Reply-to and ask for information that they
say will be held in confidence, only to have LISTSERV override
and post reponses in public.  We completely discourage the use
of "Ignore".