Well.. vtcc1.bitnet has had a :internet.vtcc1.cc.vt.edu tag for a LONG
time, and I recently added a :newnode.vtcc1.cc.vt.edu tag (in the 9604
changes).  When I did this, a co-worker of mine was unable to use the
JNET SEND command to send a 'FREE listname'.  We were convinced it was
some weirdness because we have 10-char usernames on the VMS system, and
whatever obscure 8->10 mapping that JNET uses...
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Computer Systems Engineer