Greetings,

I'm interested in starting up a list for disabled members of the Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and I'm looking for a host.

I currently run a list for LDS women that has been fairly successful.

I've received a couple of offers of people willing to host the list, but
those have all been majordomo or other systems, and I would prefer not to
have to learn another software package.

Due to feedback I've received in inquiring if a list like this exists, I
have a feeling that the list would be fairly popular as it would fill a
niche that is currently non-existant.

I am willing to pay a minimal amount, but would prefer to have someone
offer to support the list without a fee.

Any questions can be sent to me directly at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Sue Anne