Firstly, I hope I have sent this to the correct place. If not, could someone please point me in the right direction. My name is Tania and I am currently running a mailing list manually. The list is for a band called Redd Kross. It is basically a discussion list where people ask questions, make announcements, send ideas and thoughts etc. I am hoping to find a site to host my list for me as the number of subscribers has grown past all my expectations and I am having troble keeping up with the demands of manually forwarding e-mail to over 70 people. If someone is willing to host my list, could you please e-mail me privately at <<[log in to unmask]> Thank you, Tania THE === REDD KROSS === WEB PAGE: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~saragon/reddkross/