Hello all,

Could I talk with moderators who has experience with sponsored discussionlists on this list?

I walk with some ideas for a little while to setup a discussionlist for entrepreneurs in our vilage and other target groups (for example RSI patients, users group for DragonDicate software etc..). Big question is how I can earn money with such a list. I would like to generate a job for myself as a moderator. What are the possibilities to get such a list sponsored.

I appreciate any help, suggestions or questions.

Thanks, Perry Smit
Netherlands