My guess is that subscribers in the INDIGO.IE domain receive
distributions via the LISRTSERV backbone site LISTSERV.HEA.IE and won't
show up in your SMTP logs per se.

Also there are 4 mail exchangers for that hostname with at least 5 (and
possibly more) Domain Name Services for those MX hosts.  This leaves some
latitude for mis-configured, out-of-sync MX or DNS:

Query:Mail Exchange (MX):indigo.ie
indigo.ie       MX      10      una.indigo.ie
indigo.ie       MX      50      smtpmail2.xensei.com
indigo.ie       MX      5       mail.indigo.ie
indigo.ie       MX      10      ann.indigo.ie
indigo.ie       NS      nessa.indigo.ie
indigo.ie       NS      owl.nstn.ca
indigo.ie       NS      ann.indigo.ie
indigo.ie       NS      una.indigo.ie
indigo.ie       NS      ns2.xensei.com
una.indigo.ie   A       194.125.133.11
mail.indigo.ie  A       194.125.133.225
mail.indigo.ie  A       194.125.133.226
mail.indigo.ie  A       194.125.133.227
ann.indigo.ie   A       194.125.133.10
nessa.indigo.ie A       194.125.133.10
owl.nstn.ca     A       137.186.128.11
ns2.xensei.com  A       198.151.175.4
Complete: indigo.ie

Nevertheless, the highest precedence MX is available:

220 relay02.indigo.ie ESMTP
help
214-qmail home page: http://pobox.com/~djb/qmail.html
214 send comments to [log in to unmask]
expn postmaster
502 unimplemented (#5.5.1)
vrfy postmaster
252 send some mail, i'll try my best

--

BTW, [log in to unmask] does seem to be working and able to process
commands: