At 23:18 8/14/98 -0500, Winship said: |You mean like it used to be, rather than this "explanation" stuff |we have now? Yeah, I lobbied intensively for listowners to be able |to get the old style display as an option but no one payed much attention |at the time. The Query output is so horrendous I don't use it unless |I absolutely must. Paying attention and noting is entirely different from designing, coding, testing, and implementing. If we are going to have on-list wishes, then *I* wish for symmetrical output of Query to be used as input to SET. < /Pete