I have this problem: I addeGenevad this" >Send= Editor[,Hold] >Editor= userid@host,(nativelit-l) Newsgroups= dejanews.members.soc.listserv.nativelit When I post to the list it does not go to the newsgroup, and the newsgroup does not post to the list unless you cc with email. Any hints? Should I be doing a "peers= Joe" >Do you have your list set for self-moderation? That is, >Send= Editor[,Hold] >Editor= userid@host,(listname) > >I'm currently in the same boat as you, but I'm able to simply ignore all >American.edu gateway posts. The only newsgroup posts that get bounced are >those with the Newsguy.com address. I'm presuming that authors are getting >two "your message has been forwarded" notices, but no one's complained. So >the only one on my list being inconvenienced by American University's >ignoring requests is me, and it's a minor inconvenience that I'm willing to >live with after all the help they've given us over the years. > >The continued forwarding of posts doesn't worry me as much as the >continuing question of admin authority of the bit.listserv.* groups. That >really must be transferred. > >Mike Holloway >[log in to unmask]