On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Francoise Becker wrote:

> You can't do that for individual subscribers, however you CAN lift the
> posting limit for individual subscribers by making them an editor of the

Thanks, Francoise.  I knew owners and editors were exempt, but hadn't
thought of this aspect.  If one has a semi-moderated list,
send= editor    editor= [log in to unmask],(listname)
does that mean that
daily-threshold=65,5
will have no effect except for nonsubscribers?  Looks like it to me.
Hmm, that makes it kind of useless to us as long as the list is semi.

Douglas