On the web interface for my list, new (unread) mail is flagged by the
expected change in color of the appropriate weeky log entry (the unordered
"Table of contents:" list). However, the coloring of the subsidiary
(numbered) lists appears to change erratically, with no apparent
relationship to the read-status of the messages.

Has anyone else noticed this problem, and how have you solved it?

If you have a list with a more noticeable way to flag new mail (say, by
means of a "new!" graphic appearing before the weekly logs containg new
mail, or before the new mail itself in the subsidiary list), please provide
your URL, so I can go check it out. Thanks! --  ed

----

Ed Agro, Peacenet Balkans Desk, Boston ([log in to unmask])
list: lists.igc.org/archives/zamir-chat-l.html