I have a situation whereby I added this e-mail address [log in to unmask] (hereinafter referred to as First Address) to a list.  When other members of the list post messages, this person does not receive the message however another person at the same domain [log in to unmask] (hereinafter referred to as Second Address) is receiving the messages.  If I delete the first address, the messages stop going to the second address, but if I add the first address back, the second address begins receiving them again.  I can send private messages to both addresses individually with no problem.

A search of the member list for the second address reveals that this person is not a member of the list and neither of the two individuals know each other.  Although they work for the same government organization, they work in separate divisions.  The only common thread is the domain @ccmail.dcgov.org.

The IT person for this domain suggests that the problem is with LISTSERV.  I think the problem is with the @ccmail.dcgov.org domain.  Has anyone else experienced this?  If you need additional info, you may contact me directly.

Any help or suggestions you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Charles Kaiser
OK Department of Securities
405/280-7710