Print

Dear EmailRules Community,

Since LISTSERV was invented in 1986, people have been connected for communication and collaboration -- professional, academic and personal -- on email lists. Which messages stand out and shine in your inbox? We invite you to nominate to The Mailys 2013. Feel free to nominate email lists that help you professionally, increase your knowledge, give you networking opportunities, provide support -- make your life easier in any way. We look forward to nominations of email lists of all types that bring value to their subscribers.

And new for this year, anyone submitting a new, qualified nomination of a LISTSERV list or LISTSERV Maestro campaign will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a trip to Stockholm, Sweden, home of L-Soft.

Nominate:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceawards.asp

Best Regards,

Jani Kumpula,
L-Soft

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]