Print

Dear EmailRules Community,

L-Soft is always looking to improve its website to make it as user-friendly, informative and effective as possible for our visitors. We invite you to be among the first to preview the new website and provide feedback to help improve it. We are especially interested in your opinions, as email list communicators, on how well the new website meets your needs. The preview site is fully functional, and you can browse around as much as you would like. Click on the "Give Feedback" icon to share any comments or suggestions for improvement. As a thank-you gift for your time and effort, we will send you a timeless LISTSERV t-shirt.

Visit the preview site:
http://preview.lsoft.com/

Thank you, and we look forward to your feedback!

Best Regards,

Jani Kumpula
L-Soft Webmaster