Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:39:18 +0200
List header file, may be something like: '* Attachments= No/Yes', then
if one could use: '* Attachments= No, Log/Nolog' ending up in the attachment
not sent to the list but being logged or not in the archives, that would do
the trick, and perhaps this would be both a desired option and one that doesn't
require a very big effort to implement.
Best,
Moshe