LISTSERV Resources and Help for Your Communications

It's all about communication. And saving time and hassles for your remote teams while keeping your subscribers, stakeholders and partners informed and engaged is a must. We've got you covered with tips and resources to keep your LISTSERV sites and subscriber communications running smoothly. Be sure to check out the short video tutorials on almost any LISTSERV task and share this info with your IT and communication teams.

Get free resources and help:
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/listservhelp.asp

We're providing email list software, hosting services and technical support as always and welcome your feedback, questions and suggestions, so get in touch!